Saturday 8 October 2011

Innaugural post: Welcome to the Stupid Side..

Those who know me well know that I like to complain about the perceived stupidity of others... Or that humanity in general tends to annoy me.  Well, today is their lucky day, because I have decided to move a certain amount of my ranting from cluttering up their Facebook newsfeeds onto this nifty new blog of mine................ huzzah.

I shall also post thoughts on the Calgary Flames, as I am a huge fan (have been getting bigger by the day for the past few years for some reason..) just because I feel like it.  If you don't like it, tough, cuz it's my blog not yours. If you feel like complaining, you should start your own blog... which is kind of how this whole thing started in the first place..

No comments:

Post a Comment