Thursday 7 June 2012

1000 Words: That's Not Ur Couch, Bro

So, on the C-train coming home from work.  This asshole gets on, and starts motioning for people to give him space (I, with my headphones in, don't understand what's going on.  Kind of assume he's just talking to somebody.)  Luckily (up 'till this point) I am across the train from him.  After everyone has (presumably) moved far enough away, Mr. Moron unzips--his pants!!--and lies down.  Across no less than 5 (FIVE!!!!!!!!!!) seats. He puts his baseball cap on over his face, and proceeds to fall asleep.  And snore loudly enough for me to hear him through Smoke on the Water.

In honour of this dubious occurrence and truly astounding display of casual 14A rated napping, we shall now pay homage to other Morons who share this blatant disregard for... you know, the generally accepted belief that there are OTHER PEOPLE!

This guy looks like the bloody pope compared to the one I encountered.

What is "National Sleep in Public Day"?

I'm glad to say I've never seen this.

Poor whino.

Narcoleptic X-ing

Oops..

That looks comfy.. Not.

If only...

No comments:

Post a Comment